The products displayed on Website carry limited warranty from brand / manufacturer / distributor for a limited period against manufacturing defects only.
The terms, conditions, duration of warranty, exclusions of warranty shall be as per warranty card attached with each product. Warranty commences from the date of the Invoice, unless specified otherwise.
Warranty is applicable within the limits of Manufacturer Service Center Location in India. otherwise in the warranty card or on Related Brand Website. IGoods will only be the facilitator of this service and primary responsibility for warranty service rests with the brand / manufacturer / distributor. In case the product is defective and/or requires repair, it is your responsibility to deliver the product, at your cost.
In cases of Dead on Arrival (DOA) product / Out of the Box failure, the respective service centre / service provider will determine whether the product is DOA and would offer either a replacement or product repair.
Other than what is provided by the brand / manufacturer / distributor, we hereby expressly disclaim any warranties or representations (expressed or implied) in respect of quality, suitability, accuracy, reliability, completeness, timeliness, performance, safety, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or legality of the products listed or displayed or transacted (including product information and/or specifications) on the Website.
If Any brand / manufacturer offer any scheme for user or costumer. Costumer should have to claim there own, They have to do related formality regarding the offered scheme and follow the instruction of offer on the respective brand website link. IGoods can only guide costumer and try to help if any issue comes. But we are not responsible for any claim.
Warranty offered will be as per the principal warranty terms & conditions, which are product specific & given in the offer details
- Warranty offered will be as per the principal warranty terms & condition, which are product specific & given in the offer details IGoods service will service products for which IGoods is service provider.
- For product which has onsite warranty support, you can call the brand call centre & register the complaint for onsite service.
- For product which has back to bench service, you may drop the product to the nearest IGoods Store Or Service Centre.
- IGoods provide out of warranty product services at our support office. Where we charge minimum amount for genuine services. Our minimum diagnostic service charges are non refundable.
- For retail product, for which IGoods Serve is not an authorized service provider, customer has to register the complaint with the respective authorized service provider as per the information provided in the user book. Alternatively, they can deposit the below product to any of the IGoods Store Or Service Centre
- IGoods Customer Care: 0141-4016999, 964 998 9999
- E-mail: email@example.com